My Body Parts. Name and show all body parts.
- Discuss the fact that everybody looks different and are unique.
How does my body work?
- Head: turn, nod
- Lungs: breathe
- Arms: turn, bend, swing (swing arms as wide as you can)
- Hands: touch, wiggle,clap
- Legs: bend, twist
- Organs: Lungs
- Organs: heart- live (pulse)
- Organs: brain- think (tells your body what to do and how.
How do I look after my body? (wash,comb my hair etc.)
Privacy of my body
- NO ONE is allowed to touch my private parts. The parts that my swimwear cover.
- If it happens I MUST TELL my teacher or mommy.
- May I undress myself in front of other people?NO
- Only at the doctor,my mother…
- Teacher points to a body part and the learners need to say what each body part is.
- Play the game: Simon says.
- Listening game.
Clap your hands every time you hear the word ‘nose
- Nose, eye, ear, hand, thumb.
- Nose,foot, toe, hand, ear.
- Ankle, nose,hand, finger, hand.
- Let learners sit opposite each other. Let them count how many noses,mouths,hands etc. everyone has.
- Teacher traces the body of one of the learners the others colour it in.
- Build yourself with play dough
- Draw a picture of yourself